FOOD TRUCK VENDORS
- Vendors are required to pay a $100 deposit with their application. The cost is $300 per self-contained space and $350 for space with electricity and/or water. Balance is due in full by August 1, 2021.
- Vendors must be licensed by and meet Arkansas Health Department Rules and Regulations. License must be posted within sight for public viewing.
- The Crawford County Health Department inspector will be onsite to inspect and issue a temporary license if needed at his/her discretion.
- Vendors are responsible for the payment of sales tax to the State of Arkansas.
- Vendor pricing must be no less than that of the carnival concession pricing. Example: Midway Corn Dog $8, Food Vendor Corn Dog $8.
- No construction or modification of facilities/fairgrounds in setting up or tearing down.
- Vendors are responsible for cleaning up their assigned area daily.
- No product, trash, or other equipment may be stored outside of food truck, trailer, booth, etc.
- The Fairgrounds does not have a dump site for grey water; therefore, it is the responsibility of the vendor to dispose of properly.
- Vendors must adhere to the operating hours/policies. Failure to do so will forfeit the right to reserve a space the following year.
- Crawford County Fair Association reserves the right to ask a vendor to leave or deny an application at its own discretion.
- If you cancel after deposit/balance is paid, you will forfeit any monies paid, unless your application is denied for duplicate items.
- We do our best to not duplicate items in order to maximize the sales for each vendor and to provide the Fair with a variety of food choies. You will be notified by email or phone of receipt and acceptance so please make sure you provide correct contact information.
- We try our best to accommodate the needs of our vendors; however, please note: Superintendent decisions are final.
Setup: Sunday, Sept. 12th 10am-2pm or Monday, Sept. 13th 10am-2pm
Teardown: Saturday, Sept. 18th 10:30pm or Sunday, Sept. 19th
Tuesday, Sept. 14th 3pm-10pm
Wednesday, Sept 15th 3pm-10pm
Thursday, Sept 16th 3pm-10pm
Friday, Sept 17th 3pm-10pm
Saturday, Sept 18th 10:30am-10:30pm